Interviewerr's Terms of Service
Last Update: Nov 2019
Welcome to Interviewerr.
The following terms of service (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the Interviewerr website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.interviewerr.co (the "Site") by HBCUK Ltd collectively referred hereto as "Interviewerr" "we" or "us".
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Interviewerr services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available between 9AM – 5PM GMT, if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by sending email at email@example.com .
Employers are users who purchase services on Interviewerr.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Freelance Interviewer can create in response to specific requirements of an Employer.
Custom Orders are requests made by an Employer to receive a Custom Offer from a Freelance Interviewer.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between an Employer and Freelance Interviewer on Interviewerr.
Interviewerr Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Freelance Interviewer and/or returned payments from cancelled orders as an Employer.
Interviewerr points are points that Interviewerr may provide users to be used only for purchases on Interviewerr, subject to these Terms of Service or any other applicable laws and/or terms.
Orders are the formal agreement between an Employer and Freelance Interviewer after a purchase was made from the Freelance Interviewer’s dashboard.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Employers and Freelance Interviewers in connection with the Interviewerr platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Employers in connection with the purchase of orders, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Freelance Interviewers in connection with completed orders, currency exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies, and the holding of funds in connection with Interviewerr Balances.
Revenue is the money that Freelance Interviewers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw on Interviewerr, subject to these Terms.
Freelance Interviewers are users who offer and perform services through orders/servies on Interviewerr.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Interviewerr. Registration is free.
- Employers pay Interviewerr in advance to create an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Freelance Interviewer’s profile page or through a Custom Offer.
- Freelance Interviewers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Freelance Interviewers’ reputation and status.
- Freelance Interviewers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Interviewerr.co.
- Employers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Freelance Interviewer on their profile page.
- Interviewerr retains the right to use all published delivered works for Interviewerr marketing and promotion purposes.
- Freelance Interviewers create services on Interviewerr to allow Employers to purchase their services.
- Freelance Interviewers may also offer Custom Offers to Employers in addition to their profile page.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 75% of the purchase amount.
- Interviewerr accredits Freelance Interviewers once an order is completed.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Employer’s Interviewerr Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the dashboard after upon reaching a minimum balance of £250.
- Freelance Interviewers may not promote their services or any Interviewerr content via the Google Ads platform.
- Freelance Interviewers may withdraw their revenues using one of Interviewerr’s withdrawal options only. Check your dashboard for more information on this.
- The Freelance Interviewer's rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Employers. In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Freelance Interviewer’s account.
- For security concerns, Interviewerr may temporarily disable a Freelance Interviewer’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Employers, or associating multiple Interviewerr accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Freelance Interviewers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Freelance Interviewers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The order/service price shown on the profile page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Freelance Interviewers.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Freelance Interviewer hereby appoints Interviewerr as Freelance Interviewer’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Employer, and remitting those payments to Freelance Interviewer. Freelance Interviewer agrees that payment from Employer to Interviewerr shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Freelance Interviewer. Employer’s payment obligation to Freelance Interviewer will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Interviewerr (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Interviewerr (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Freelance Interviewer in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Interviewerr (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Freelance Interviewer, the Freelance Interviewer will have recourse only against Interviewerr and not the Employer directly. Freelance Interviewer agrees that Interviewerr may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Employers that Interviewerr may deem necessary or prudent.
- Interviewerr partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting order/services payments from Employers, transferring such payments from Employers to Freelance Interviewers, and holding funds in connection with Sales Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Interviewerr platform are performed by PayPal.
- Freelance Interviewers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
- Freelance Interviewers are allowed to post a select amount of active services
- Order/Services/Jobs/Profiles created on Interviewerr are User Generated Content.
- Order/Services/Jobs/Profiles may be removed by Interviewerr from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service reported.
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Order/Services
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Order/Services
- Order/Services/Jobs/Profiles misleading to Employers or others
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Employers
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Exceedingly low quality Order/Services
- Promoting Interviewerr and/or Interviewerr Gigs through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties' terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Order/Services/Jobs/Profiles that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Freelance Interviewer’s account.
- Order/Services/Jobs/Profiles that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Order/Services/Jobs/Profiles may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Order/Services/Jobs/Profiles may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Order/Services/Jobs/Profiles description and requirements box. Order/Services/Jobs/Profiles containing websites promoting content, which violates Interviewerr’s Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Order/Services/Jobs/Profiles are required to have an appropriate image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional images are available to all Freelance Interviewers. Freelance Interviewers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the images may lead to the Freelance Interviewer’s account losing Freelance Interviewer status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Statements on the Order/Services/Jobs/Profiles Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
Interviewerr is all about helping Freelance Interviewers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing Freelance Interviewers with helpful tools to grow their business. Freelance Interviewers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, Interviewerr may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that may come with it.
- Plus Freelance Interviewers are pre-verified professionals who purchases the plus-package.
- Pro Freelance Interviewers are pre-verifed professionals who purchase the pro-freelance package.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of Interviewerr's Payment Service Providers for the withdrawal methods. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with PayPal. All payment services, including withdrawal services will be provided by Interviewerr’s Payment Services Provider.
- Your Interviewerr profile can be associated with only one account from each Interviewerr withdrawal methods.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Freelance Interviewers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- In certain cases, Freelance Interviewers may withdraw Revenues in several different currencies. All currency exchange services in connection with such withdrawals are performed by Interviewerr’s Payment Services Providers. Your Interviewerr Balance is always derived from its £(GBP) value and, therefore, the local currency amount of your Interviewerr Balance may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and also includes conversion fees.
- You may not offer direct payments to Freelance Interviewers using payment systems outside of the Interviewerr Order system.
- Interviewerr retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Interviewerr marketing and promotional purposes.
- Employers pay Interviewerr to create an order from a Freelance Interviewer’s profile page or Custom Offer, using the Order Now button. Interviewerr partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting order/services-related payments from Employers, transferring such payments from Employers to Freelance Interviewers, and holding funds in connection with Interviewerr Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the Interviewerr platform are performed by Interviewerr’s Payment Services Providers.
- Interviewerr serves as Freelance Interviewer’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Employer, and remitting those payments to Freelance Interviewer. Employer’s payment obligation to Freelance Interviewer will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Interviewerr (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Interviewerr (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Freelance Interviewer in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Interviewerr (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Freelance Interviewer, the Freelance Interviewer will have recourse only against Interviewerr and not the Employer directly.
- In addition Employers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific Employer requirements and receive a Custom Offer from Freelance Interviewers through the site or through Interviewerr Anywhere.
- In most locations, orders/services may be purchased on Interviewerr by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal or existing Interviewerr Balance. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations.
- Service fees are added at the time of purchase where an Employer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. Please check your order before paying.
- You may not offer Freelance Interviewers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Interviewerr.co site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to the admin at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Interviewerr, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Interviewerr; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- We deal only £(GBPs) however, while paying, PayPal offers you additional options of currencies.
- We are registered in the United Kingdom and collects VAT on each transaction. Employers are responsible for taking care of their local Taxes as per the law.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Interviewerr order number.
- Freelance Interviewers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their profile page.
- An order is marked as Complete after it is marked as FINISHED and then accepted by an Employer.
- We encourage our Employers and Freelance Interviewers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Interviewerr's admin for assistance from within your dashboard.
- When an Employer orders a service, the Freelance Interviewer is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Freelance Interviewers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their services. Failing to do so will allow the Employer to cancel the order when an order is marked as late and may harm the Freelance Interviewer's status.
- Freelance Interviewers must send completed files and/or proof of work to the Employer.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Interviewerr will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Feedback reviews provided by Employers while completing an order are an essential part of Interviewerr's rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Employer's overall experience with the Freelance Interviewers and their service. Employers are encouraged to communicate to the Freelance Interviewer any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Freelance Interviewer.
- Leaving an Employer's feedback is a basic prerogative of an Employer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Interviewerr platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Freelance Interviewer ratings, or to abuse the Interviewerr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Employers are publicly displayed on a Freelance Interviewer’s profile page.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Employer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 10 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 10 days.
- Freelance Interviewers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Employers through mutual cancellations.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Employers and Freelance Interviewers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Interviewerr's admin for assistance from within your dashboard.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that an Employer or Freelance Interviewer encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site's dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- Interviewerr, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Employer shall be subject to full payment for the order/services and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Employer’s Interviewerr Balance.
- Requesting to gain more services from Freelance Interviewers beyond the agreed requirements should be done via new order request only.
- Interviewerr encourages Employers and Freelance Interviewers to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
- Eligibility for requests to Interviewerr to cancel an order will be assessed by our admin team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Interviewerr delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be cancelled, upon review of our admin, up to 14 days after the order (or Milestone) is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially cancelled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our admin team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the cancelled order will be returned to the Employer’s Interviewerr Balance and will be deducted from the Freelance Interviewer’s Interviewerr Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Freelance Interviewer’s Interviewerr Balance, from future revenues of such Freelance Interviewer.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Freelance Interviewer if the service was rendered as described in the service page. Employers may rate their experience with the Freelance Interviewer on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Employers must use Interviewerr Resolution Center to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their Freelance Interviewer prior to contacting admin team. Admin Team will not take any action against Orders where the Employers failed to inform their Freelance Interviewer of issues related to the Freelance Interviewer’s service and will allow Freelance Interviewers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of Interviewerr.
- Any non-permitted usage of Interviewerr encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our admin team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to Interviewerr’s Terms of Service.
- Interviewerr admin team will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Active Orders(after the Employer submits their requirements and before the Freelance Interviewer delivers on Interviewerr)
- The Freelance Interviewer is late andunresponsive for more than 24 hours.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Employer requirements or the Freelance Interviewer’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active Interviewerr user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- Delivered Orders(after the Employer marks it as complted)
- The Freelance Interviewer uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to Employers. Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
- The Freelance Interviewer delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed upon order requirements. Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
- The Freelance Interviewer requests additional payments, on or off the Interviewerr platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The Freelance Interviewer is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
- Employers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Freelance Interviewer not related to the agreed requirements.
- Completed Orders(after the order is marked as complete and before the 14 day limitation)
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Interviewerr admin team will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents Employers and Freelance Interviewers from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
- Active Orders(after the Employer submits their requirements and before the Freelance Interviewer delivers on Interviewerr)
- Interviewerr does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Employer's Interviewerr Balance and are available for future purchases on Interviewerr. Interviewerr returns service fees to your Interviewerr Balance once an order is cancelled. In any event, if the service fees were not returned to your Interviewerr Balance following an order cancelation, such service fees’ amount will be exempted from your next purchase on Interviewerr.
In certain instances, Interviewerr may offer you credits (“Interviewerr Credits” or “Credits”), either for promotional purposes or otherwise, to be used for purchasing services and/or other services offered on the Site. Your available Credit balance will appear in your account. Your valid Interviewerr Credits will be automatically applied to your next purchase and can be viewed in your order summary after you place the order. Unless stated otherwise, Interviewerr Credits expire following three months from their receipt. Interviewerr Credits serve only as an incentive to use Interviewerr, and, therefore, are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value and are nonrefundable. Once used, Interviewerr Credits may not be returned to your account even if your Order gets cancelled. Interviewerr Credits may be subject to additional conditions and restrictions as will be disclosed to You upon receipt of the Credits. Credits may be voided in the event of fraud, misuse, or violation of these Terms. Interviewerr reserves the right to modify or cancel the Interviewerr Credits program at any time. If you or Interviewerr deactivate or suspend your Interviewerr account, any unused Interviewerr Credits in your account will be forfeited.
User Conduct and Protection
Interviewerr enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on Interviewerr reflect the diversity of an expanding shared economy. Members of the Interviewerr community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on Interviewerr’s Community Forums.
Interviewerr maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Interviewerr. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Interviewerr.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact form next to the service/profile/job page.
- Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Interviewerr in order to circumvent or abuse the Interviewerr messaging system or Interviewerr platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
- Interviewerr does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Employers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the order page.
- Interviewerr does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Interviewerr platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Interviewerr's platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- Interviewerr is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through Interviewerr to contract, engage with, or pay outside of Interviewerr.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Freelance Interviewers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our admin team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Employers or Freelance Interviewers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Interviewerr reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Freelance Interviewers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Freelance Interviewer’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, Interviewerr (or one of Interviewerr’s Payment Services Providers) will return parts or full revenue back to Freelance Interviewers, otherwise the chargeback amount will be borne by the Freelance Interviewer.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our admin team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Freelance Interviewer statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography - Interviewerr does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on Interviewerr should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Interviewerr condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam - Interviewerr takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.
Privacy & Identity – In many cases you will have to share Name, email and phone number of intrevewee with the interviewrs. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be done in a one-to-one message within the system. Employers must seek the consent from interviewee for this. Freelance Interviewers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Employer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Employer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Interviewerr will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic Interviewerr Profile - You may not create a false identity on Interviewerr, misrepresent your identity, create a Interviewerr profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Interviewerr reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use Interviewerr for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Interviewerr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Interviewerr’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Interviewerr. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell Interviewerr accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by Interviewerr and protected by copyright. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
- Interviewerr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Interviewerr's Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Interviewerr.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Freelance Interviewers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Interviewerr's approval.
- Disputes should be handled using Interviewerr's dispute resolution tools ('Resolution Center' on the order page) or by contacting Interviewerr admin team.
- Interviewerr may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Interviewerr will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Interviewerr after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Interviewerr will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Interviewerr by our users (Employers and Freelance Interviewers) is User Generated Content. Interviewerr does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, Interviewerr is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Freelance Interviewers (even if they are Pro Freelance Interviewers, Top Rated Freelance Interviewers or otherwise). We provide no warranty with respect to the services, their delivery, and any communications between Employers and Freelance Interviewers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate freelance interviewer service offers.
By offering a service, the Freelance Interviewer undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on Interviewerr. Freelance Interviewers advertising their services online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the services and may lead to the suspension of Freelance Interviewer's account.
Freelance Interviewers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Employer, which is not public domain, shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared or used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the ordered work to the Employer.
Furthermore, users (both Employers and Freelance Interviewers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to Interviewerr, including texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by Interviewerr for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER INTERVIEWERR NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH INTERVIEWERR MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
The Site has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the website, and are provided "as is". No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL INTERVIEWERR, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF FREELANCE INTERVIEWER, INTERVIEWERR AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF FREELANCE INTERVIEWER.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with Interviewerr, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.